NDRRMC: 25 reported dead in Visayas-Mindanao floods

Indonesia Berita Berita

NDRRMC: 25 reported dead in Visayas-Mindanao floods
Indonesia Berita Terbaru,Indonesia Berita utama
  • 📰 TheManilaTimes
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 25 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 13%
  • Publisher: 92%

THE National Disaster Risk Reduction Management Council (NDRRMC) on Wednesday said that the number of reported deaths due to the Christmas floods in parts of Bicol, Visayas and...

THE National Disaster Risk Reduction Management Council on Wednesday said that the number of reported deaths due to the Christmas floods in parts of Bicol, Visayas and Mindanao has now reached 25.According to the latest situation report, of the said deaths, 16 reportedly came from Northern Mindanao, five in Bicol, two in Eastern Visayas, and two in Zamboanga.The NDRRMC said that only three have been validated so far.

A total of 26 people were also reported as missing. Of the number, 12 came from Bicol, 11 in Eastern Visayas, two in Northern Mindanao, and one in Zamboanga.The report also said that nine were reported as injured.The NDRRMC also said that the number of affected individuals have now ballooned to 393,069 people or 102,476 families.They came from 721 villages in Mimaropa , Bicol, Western Visayas, Central Visayas, Eastern Visayas, Zamboanga, Northern Mindanao, Davao, Caraga, and Bangsamoro.

Berita ini telah kami rangkum agar Anda dapat membacanya dengan cepat. Jika Anda tertarik dengan beritanya, Anda dapat membaca teks lengkapnya di sini. Baca lebih lajut:

TheManilaTimes /  🏆 2. in PH

Indonesia Berita Terbaru, Indonesia Berita utama

Similar News:Anda juga dapat membaca berita serupa dengan ini yang kami kumpulkan dari sumber berita lain.

Death toll in Visayas, Mindanao floods up at 13 – NDRRMCDeath toll in Visayas, Mindanao floods up at 13 – NDRRMCTHE reported death toll due to floods in the Visayas and Mindanao regions brought about by the shearline weather phenomenon has increased to 13, according to the latest report from...
Baca lebih lajut »

NDRRMC: Reported death toll from Visayas, Mindanao floods now at 17NDRRMC: Reported death toll from Visayas, Mindanao floods now at 17The reported death toll from the floods and landslides that affected the Visayas and Mindanao on Christmas Day increased to 17, the National Disaster Risk Reduction Management Council (NDRRMC) said Tuesday.
Baca lebih lajut »

25 reported dead, 26 missing due to Visayas, Mindanao flooding —NDRRMC25 reported dead, 26 missing due to Visayas, Mindanao flooding —NDRRMCThe number of reported fatalities due to flooding cause by rains in some parts of Visayas and Mindanao since the Christmas weekend rose to 25,  the National Disaster Risk Reduction Management Council said Wednesday.
Baca lebih lajut »

DSWD extends P3.2-M worth of aid to flood-affected Bicol, Visayas, MindanaoDSWD extends P3.2-M worth of aid to flood-affected Bicol, Visayas, MindanaoThe Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) continues to provide assistance to families and individuals affected by the heavy rains brought by the shear line and northeast monsoon.
Baca lebih lajut »

Death toll up in flooded Mindanao, VisayasDeath toll up in flooded Mindanao, VisayasLocal government units want flood evacuees - more than 20,000 families - to stay put, saying they expect rains to continue until the New Year.
Baca lebih lajut »

MB Daily News Update: Heavy rains, floods continue to batter parts of Visayas, MindanaoMB Daily News Update: Heavy rains, floods continue to batter parts of Visayas, MindanaoThe Nation's Leading Newspaper
Baca lebih lajut »



Render Time: 2025-04-07 00:01:29