Senator Mark Villar on Tuesday, December 27 pledged to assist the Marcos administration push its “Build Better More” infrastructure drive and help expedite the completion of the current administration’s projects.
Villar made the remark during his visit at the NLEX Connect Project, where he was personally invited by the Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation for an update on the project.
“By first quarter of next year may mga sections na sila na bubuksan . This will alleviate traffic in the metro,” the senator further said. Other key officials present during the visit was former “Build, Build, Build” chairperson and now DICT Undersecretary Anna Mae Lamentillo and Luigi Bautista, Senior Executive of Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation.
Indonesia Berita Terbaru, Indonesia Berita utama
Similar News:Anda juga dapat membaca berita serupa dengan ini yang kami kumpulkan dari sumber berita lain.
Imee Marcos seeks Senate probe into soaring market prices of local onionsMarcos said in proposed Senate Resolution 350, filed on December 6, that there is “a need to determine the cause, as well as, ensure” that the Bureau of Plant and Industry’s (BPI) recommendation to import onions will not “kill the local onion production or industry.”
Baca lebih lajut »
Marcos calls Pinoys in various areas to check online connectivityTo check if the activation of previously offline areas in the Philippines was effective, President Ferdinand “Bongbong” Marcos Jr. made a surprise video call to various communities in the country.
Baca lebih lajut »
DOH asks Marcos to extend state of calamity due to COVID-19The Department of Health (DOH) has recommended to the Office of the President (OP) a further extension of the state of calamity in the Philippines due to COVID-19, DOH officer-in-charge Maria Rosario Vergeire announced Tuesday.
Baca lebih lajut »
40 YEARS OF HIMALA: Imee Marcos reveals award-winning film was almost never madeSen. Imee Marcos has revealed all about the critically acclaimed movie “Himala” 40 years on – and how it was almost never made.
Baca lebih lajut »
DOH asks Marcos to extend Covid-19 State of CalamityThe Department of Health (DOH) has requested President Ferdinand “Bongbong” Marcos Jr. to extend the state of calamity in the country due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Baca lebih lajut »
Marcos 'holding meetings' for flooding response, says PalaceMalacañang said immediate assistance will be provided to those affected by the shear line rainfall and flooding in various areas in Visayas and Mindanao.
Baca lebih lajut »