The 1st group of Americans evacuated because of coronavirus to be released Tuesday

Indonesia Berita Berita

The 1st group of Americans evacuated because of coronavirus to be released Tuesday
Indonesia Berita Terbaru,Indonesia Berita utama
  • 📰 CNN
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 25 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 13%
  • Publisher: 95%

No one in the first group of Americans evacuated on a flight from Wuhan, China, has tested positive for coronavirus, health officials said a day before their quarantine expires

The evacuees will be free to leave March Air Reserve Base near Riverside, California, Tuesday if they aren't showing any symptoms, Riverside County Public Health Department said in a release. The group of 195 people have been quarantined at the base since they arrived from Wuhan, the epicenter of the outbreak, on January 29. "To date, no one has tested positive for novel coronavirus among the 195 in quarantine," the health department said.

"People on and off the base"are not at increased risk for exposure to the new virus," the department said, as the evacuees have been"fully separated" from base personnel. Wuhan coronavirus death toll tops 900 as China cautiously returns to workFor the hundreds of people evacuated to the United States from Wuhan just last week, the waiting game continues until their 14-day mandated quarantine is up. They were flown to bases in California, Texas and Nebraska.

Berita ini telah kami rangkum agar Anda dapat membacanya dengan cepat. Jika Anda tertarik dengan beritanya, Anda dapat membaca teks lengkapnya di sini. Baca lebih lajut:

CNN /  🏆 4. in US

Indonesia Berita Terbaru, Indonesia Berita utama

Similar News:Anda juga dapat membaca berita serupa dengan ini yang kami kumpulkan dari sumber berita lain.

Coronavirus death of U.S. citizen in China appears to be 1st American fatalityCoronavirus death of U.S. citizen in China appears to be 1st American fatalityA U.S. citizen has died of the coronavirus in Wuhan, China, in what appears to be the first death of an American from the virus. The 60-year-old victim died at Jinyintian Hospital in Wuhan on Thursday, according to a statement from the U.S. embassy.
Baca lebih lajut »

Coronavirus updates: Number of deaths on mainland China climbs to 908Coronavirus updates: Number of deaths on mainland China climbs to 908Coronavirus updates: 14 Americans aboard quarantined cruise ship now confirmed to have coronavirus
Baca lebih lajut »

China reports record daily virus death toll, but new cases fallChina reports record daily virus death toll, but new cases fallChina reported 108 new coronavirus deaths on Tuesday, a daily record, bringing t...
Baca lebih lajut »

Coronavirus updates: 14 Americans aboard quarantined cruise ship now confirmed to have coronavirusCoronavirus updates: 14 Americans aboard quarantined cruise ship now confirmed to have coronavirusCoronavirus updates: China says number of confirmed cases dropping in Hubei province
Baca lebih lajut »

Hong Kong apartment building partially evacuated due to fears virus was transmitted through pipesHong Kong apartment building partially evacuated due to fears virus was transmitted through pipesHealth officials in Hong Kong evacuated some residents from an apartment block following concerns two people contracted the coronavirus via the building's piping system.
Baca lebih lajut »

Factbox: Countries evacuating nationals from China coronavirus areasFactbox: Countries evacuating nationals from China coronavirus areasA growing number of countries around the world are evacuating or planning to eva...
Baca lebih lajut »



Render Time: 2025-04-05 01:14:40