Taylor Swift shuts down supposed feud with SZA, as her ‘Anti-Hero’ album tops Billboard Hot 100

Indonesia Berita Berita

Taylor Swift shuts down supposed feud with SZA, as her ‘Anti-Hero’ album tops Billboard Hot 100
Indonesia Berita Terbaru,Indonesia Berita utama
  • 📰 inquirerdotnet
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 33 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 16%
  • Publisher: 86%

Taking her cue from SZA, Taylor Swift also shut down claims of a brewing feud between her and the R&B soul singer on the heels of the pair’s back-to-back domination of the Billboard Hot 100.

SZA is currently still the top pick at the Billboard 200 chart for “SOS,” meaning she would need to beat Swift’s 2022 pop release “Midnights” for the fourth time. “Midnights” is currently at No. 2 on the songs chart.

“Midnights” topped the Billboard 200 immediately after its October 2022 release. It has so far spent 10 weeks on the chart but was dethroned twice—first by Drake and 21 Savage last November, then by Metro Boomin a month later. Earlier, the Missouri-born singer felt compelled to clarify on Twitter that she has no bad blood with Swift.

“Uhh I feel silly that I even have to say this but I see supporters arguing and I hate that. I don’t have beef [with] ANYONE especially not Taylor lmao . I genuinely loved her album and the writing!” she said. “Everyone’s [just trying to] do their BEST as we all should. LOVE TO EVERYONE.”

Berita ini telah kami rangkum agar Anda dapat membacanya dengan cepat. Jika Anda tertarik dengan beritanya, Anda dapat membaca teks lengkapnya di sini. Baca lebih lajut:

inquirerdotnet /  🏆 3. in PH

Indonesia Berita Terbaru, Indonesia Berita utama

Similar News:Anda juga dapat membaca berita serupa dengan ini yang kami kumpulkan dari sumber berita lain.

Rookie K-pop group NewJeans debuts on Billboard Hot 100 chartRookie K-pop group NewJeans debuts on Billboard Hot 100 chartRookie K-pop girl group NewJeans made their debut on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
Baca lebih lajut »

Marcos says PH won't concede claim on West PH SeaMarcos says PH won't concede claim on West PH SeaPresident Ferdinand “Bongbong” Marcos Jr. said that the Philippines would not give up on its claims on the South China Sea, saying that is one line he would not cross as it attempts to establish a good relationship with China regarding the disputed waters
Baca lebih lajut »

Farmer's group twits DA claim over non-release of fertilizer subsidyFarmer's group twits DA claim over non-release of fertilizer subsidyA leader of a farmers' group on Tuesday debunked the claim of an Agriculture official that the delay in the release of the fertilizer subsidy to farmers was the absence of...
Baca lebih lajut »

Academics should claim their place in social mediaAcademics should claim their place in social mediaIT is actually an uphill battle, this fight to bring some sanity into social media, one that has effectively been commandeered by noisy partisans, some of whom have even profited from their monetized accounts.
Baca lebih lajut »

DMW working with Saudi gov't on OFWs back wage claimsDMW working with Saudi gov't on OFWs back wage claimsThe Department of Migrant Workers (DMW) on Wednesday has assured Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs), who are claiming back wages, the agency is working closely with their counterparts in Saudi Arabia. DMW Secretary Susan "Toots" Ople issued the statement after some OFW families raised their concerns regarding the requirements to claim back wages.
Baca lebih lajut »

Tax court affirms partial refund of KEPCO’s excess VAT - BusinessWorld OnlineTax court affirms partial refund of KEPCO’s excess VAT - BusinessWorld OnlineTHE Court of Tax Appeals (CTA) has affirmed its ruling partially granting KEPCO Ilijan Corp.’s refund claim worth P23.39 million representing its excess input value-added tax (VAT) traced to its zero-rated sales of electricity to the National Power Corp. for the period covering three quarters of 2002. In a 16-page decision dated Jan. 9 and […]
Baca lebih lajut »



Render Time: 2025-04-04 13:41:49