Syrian opposition flees Idlib, Hama strongholds after regime assault – SOHR

Indonesia Berita Berita

Syrian opposition flees Idlib, Hama strongholds after regime assault – SOHR
Indonesia Berita Terbaru,Indonesia Berita utama
  • 📰 trtworld
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 41 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 20%
  • Publisher: 63%

Syrian opposition and rebels withdraw from Khan Shaykhun in Idlib and towns under their control in neighbouring Hama amid regime forces assault – SOHR war monitor

The regime advances –– backed by Russia –– around Khan Shayhkun had threatened to encircle the opposition, militants and their allied groups in their last remaining territory in northern Hama, including the towns of Latamneh and Kafr Zeita.The observatory said Syrian opposition who had stayed behind in that area had gathered at a Turkish military position in the town of Morek.defence ministry saidIran, Russia and Turkey agreed to create Idlib into a de-escalation zone in 2017.

An investigation conducted by the United Nations and the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons said the Syrian regime was responsible for releasing sarin on the town on April 4, 2017. Damascus denies using such weapons. The latest Syrian regime offensive in the northwest has forced hundreds of thousands of people to flee towards the Turkish border. Turkey, which hosts someand warns it can not accept more, fears the onslaught in Idlib could spark a new influx.

The US-based Union of Medical Care and Relief Organisations , which supports medical facilities in the northwest, says more than 730 civilians had been killed by regime or Russian forces since late April. The UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs has said more than 500 civilians have died in hostilities.

Berita ini telah kami rangkum agar Anda dapat membacanya dengan cepat. Jika Anda tertarik dengan beritanya, Anda dapat membaca teks lengkapnya di sini. Baca lebih lajut:

trtworld /  🏆 101. in US

Indonesia Berita Terbaru, Indonesia Berita utama

Similar News:Anda juga dapat membaca berita serupa dengan ini yang kami kumpulkan dari sumber berita lain.

Militants leave key rebel town in Idlib as Syrian troops push inMilitants leave key rebel town in Idlib as Syrian troops push inThe main insurgent group in the Syrian province of Idlib has pulled out of a key rebel town as government forces advanced in the area on Tuesday.
Baca lebih lajut »

Air strike on Turkish convoy kills 3, injures 12 in Syria's IdlibAir strike on Turkish convoy kills 3, injures 12 in Syria's IdlibThe Turkish military convoy was heading toward an observation post established as part of an agreement between Russia, Iran and Turkey to turn Syria's Idlib into a de-escalation zone.
Baca lebih lajut »

Syrian troops advance, militants partially leave rebel townSyrian troops advance, militants partially leave rebel townBEIRUT (AP) — The main insurgent group in the Syrian province of Idlib says it partially pulled out its fighters from an opposition-controlled town as government forces advanced in the...
Baca lebih lajut »

Sliver of hope for Syrian families of Assad’s detaineesSliver of hope for Syrian families of Assad’s detaineesAs the Syrian regime battles the last rebel stronghold, could it begin to release those detained in inhumane conditions since the beginning of the conflict?
Baca lebih lajut »

No shellfire or bullets, but war still intrudes on tiny Syrian islandNo shellfire or bullets, but war still intrudes on tiny Syrian islandIn the years before Syria's war the boatmakers of Arwad used to sell their ...
Baca lebih lajut »

Monitor says Syrian rebels withdraw from town, jihadists say still fightingMonitor says Syrian rebels withdraw from town, jihadists say still fightingA Syrian war monitor said rebels had withdrawn from a town in southern Idlib pro...
Baca lebih lajut »



Render Time: 2025-04-06 15:07:58