Suspects Yesenia Ramirez and Jose Roman Portillo pleaded guilty to charges in the kidnapping 3-month-old Brandon Cuellar in San Jose.
Suspects Yesenia Ramirez and Jose Roman Portillo are pleaded guilty to charges in the kidnapping 3-month-old Brandon Cuellar in San Jose.ABC7 News has confirmed the suspects accused of kidnapping 3-month-old Brandon Cuellar in San Jose earlier this year pleaded guilty to all charges.
The two pled guilty as charged to eight counts indicated in the complaint. The charges include conspiracy to commit kidnapping, kidnapping, a residential burglary, four attempted kidnappings and a misdemeanor for tampering with a vehicle. Court testimony revealed that another man says he was in a relationship Ramirez and that until news of the kidnapping broke, he thought baby Brandon was their child together."That was the motive for kidnapping Brandon Doe," Wise said. "Our belief is that she was going to kidnap Brandon Doe to raise him, essentially as her own to kidnap him permanently and keep him from his family.
Indonesia Berita Terbaru, Indonesia Berita utama
Similar News:Anda juga dapat membaca berita serupa dengan ini yang kami kumpulkan dari sumber berita lain.
San Jose judge orders no bail for Baby Brandon kidnapping suspectsTwo suspects accused of kidnapping a baby from an apartment in San Jose earlier this week will remain in custody after a judge ordered no bail in court Friday.
Baca lebih lajut »
Defendants in San Jose Baby Brandon kidnapping case plead guiltyThe two people accused in the April kidnapping of a three-month-old San Jose toddler pleaded guilty Tuesday, prosecutors said.
Baca lebih lajut »
El Halal Amigos in San Jose brings sizzling Halal-Mexican cuisine to the Bay AreaChef Hisham Abdelfattah has brought the first Halal-Mexican restaurant to the Bay Area.
Baca lebih lajut »
San Jose airport tops 1 million passengers for two straight months in COVID recoverySan Jose International Airport has extended its rebound from coronavirus-spawned economic woes by handling more than 1 million passengers in June.
Baca lebih lajut »
District Attorney Files Another Kidnapping Charge in San Jose Baby Brandon CaseTwo defendants in the April kidnapping of a baby boy in San Jose are due back in court for a second straight day, and prosecutors have revealed for the first time what they believe was the motive behind the crime.
Baca lebih lajut »