Sean Spicer is 'Dancing With the Stars.' Tom Bergeron isn't happy about it.

Indonesia Berita Berita

Sean Spicer is 'Dancing With the Stars.' Tom Bergeron isn't happy about it.
Indonesia Berita Terbaru,Indonesia Berita utama
  • 📰 politico
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 46 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 22%
  • Publisher: 59%

Since resigning, President Trump's former spokesman Sean Spicer has: ✅Made a cameo at the Emmys ✅Authored a 📚 ✅Signed with Worldwide Speakers Group ✅Received a visiting fellowship offer from Harvard ✅Been cast in DancingwiththeStars💃🏽🕺

Sean Spicer, who gained national notoriety for his rocky tenure as President Donald Trump's first press secretary, will sashay back into Americans' collective consciousness when he competes in the upcoming season of “Dancing With the Stars."

"Chief among them was my hope that DWTS, in its return following an unprecedented year-long hiatus, would be a joyful respite from our exhausting political climate and free of inevitably divisive bookings from ANY party affiliations. I left that lunch convinced we were in agreement," Bergeron wrote. “Straight from the briefing room, it’s Sean Spicer!” proclaimed ABC News chief meteorologist Ginger Zee during a glitzy segment introducing the contestants.

“Now that everybody is assembled, honestly — and ignore the fact we're on live television — how many of you are having second thoughts already?” Bergeron asked after the contenders had been revealed. Spicer raised his hand.In a brief exchange of on-air pleasantries, Spicer asserted he is a significantly less talented dancer than his mother-in-law, and revealed he was kicked out of his school's band in the sixth grade.

Berita ini telah kami rangkum agar Anda dapat membacanya dengan cepat. Jika Anda tertarik dengan beritanya, Anda dapat membaca teks lengkapnya di sini. Baca lebih lajut:

politico /  🏆 381. in US

Indonesia Berita Terbaru, Indonesia Berita utama

Similar News:Anda juga dapat membaca berita serupa dengan ini yang kami kumpulkan dari sumber berita lain.

'Dancing with the Stars' host Tom Bergeron says he opposed casting Sean Spicer'Dancing with the Stars' host Tom Bergeron says he opposed casting Sean Spicer"Dancing with the Stars" host Tom Bergeron says he told producers he didn&39;t want to cast former Trump aide Sean Spicer in the show&39;s upcoming season.
Baca lebih lajut »

Sean Spicer joins the cast of 'Dancing with the Stars'Sean Spicer joins the cast of 'Dancing with the Stars'Former White House press secretary Sean Spicer is hitting the dance floor and joining the cast of ABC's 'Dancing with the Stars.'
Baca lebih lajut »

Sean Spicer, Lamar Odom Headline 'Dancing With the Stars' Season 28 CastSean Spicer, Lamar Odom Headline 'Dancing With the Stars' Season 28 CastThe former White House spokesman and troubled NBA player will be joined by ‘Bachelorette’ Hannah Brown and James Van Der Beek on the veteran ABC reality competition series.
Baca lebih lajut »

Sean Spicer to compete on 'Dancing With the Stars'Sean Spicer to compete on 'Dancing With the Stars'“Straight from the briefing room, it’s Sean Spicer!” proclaimed ABC News chief meteorologist Ginger Zee during a glitzy segment introducing the contestants.
Baca lebih lajut »

Sean Spicer, Lamar Odom Join ‘Dancing with the Stars’ CastSean Spicer, Lamar Odom Join ‘Dancing with the Stars’ CastSean Spicer must have been practicing his dance moves since leaving the White House in 2017. The former press secretary will join the cast of “Dancing with the Stars” which will premier…
Baca lebih lajut »

Sean Spicer, Christie Brinkley Lead Dancing with the Stars CastSean Spicer, Christie Brinkley Lead Dancing with the Stars CastOn Wednesday morning, Good Morning America announced the celebrity cast for Season 28 of Dancing with the Stars.
Baca lebih lajut »



Render Time: 2025-04-05 22:45:55