Prince Andrew Is Being Accused Of Racist Comments

Indonesia Berita Berita

Prince Andrew Is Being Accused Of Racist Comments
Indonesia Berita Terbaru,Indonesia Berita utama
  • 📰 Refinery29
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 75 sec. here
  • 3 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 33%
  • Publisher: 68%

These aren’t the only remarks by Prince Andrew to draw recent and sharp criticism...

It's not the first time this week that Prince Andrew is making headlines for all the wrong reasons., new allegations emerged on Monday that Prince Andrew used the n-word during a 2012 meeting with political aide Rohan Silva. During the Buckingham Palace meeting, Silva alleges the Queen’s son said the racist expletive in a conversation regarding trade department improvements.

. “He clearly wasn’t taken to task very often by the people around him, which meant offensive language could go unchallenged.”And, this isn't the first time Prince Andrew was accused of making racially insensitive comments. Former UK Home Secretary Jacqui Smith has also accused Andrew of making “unbelievable”. On a podcast released last Saturday, Smith said she previously spoke with the prince during a state dinner at Buckingham Palace for the Saudi royal family.

But, these aren’t the only remarks by Prince Andrew to draw recent and sharp criticism. On Saturday, the prince gave a rare but widely disseminated BBC interview where he said he doesn’t regretand showed little empathy for victims of sexual abuse. “Do I regret the fact that he [Epstein] has quite obviously conducted himself in a manner unbecoming? Yes,” he said.

The Duke of York, is in more hot water than just the Epstein interview — his most recent comment using the n-word is just adding to a laundry list of infractions that also include allegations of his own sexual misconduct.while she was underage, said in court documents that Epstein made her have sex with Andrew multiple times. Although the prince claimed in the BBC interview that he never met Giuffre, a photo of them together has circulated online.

Now, growing backlash against Prince Andrew has prompted students at the University of Huddersfield to launch a campaign to remove him as the school’s chancellor.

Berita ini telah kami rangkum agar Anda dapat membacanya dengan cepat. Jika Anda tertarik dengan beritanya, Anda dapat membaca teks lengkapnya di sini. Baca lebih lajut:

Refinery29 /  🏆 26. in US

Indonesia Berita Terbaru, Indonesia Berita utama

Similar News:Anda juga dapat membaca berita serupa dengan ini yang kami kumpulkan dari sumber berita lain.

There was 'no indication' Epstein was doing anything wrong, Prince Andrew saysThere was 'no indication' Epstein was doing anything wrong, Prince Andrew saysPrince Andrew, the Duke of York, never saw anything that struck him as suspicious when he was around the now-disgraced financier and convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, the prince told the BBC.
Baca lebih lajut »

Prince Andrew Addresses Epstein Scandal in Awkward New InterviewPrince Andrew Addresses Epstein Scandal in Awkward New InterviewPrince Andrew's weirder alibis against his alleged victim’s claims is a medical condition that prevents him from sweating
Baca lebih lajut »

Prince Andrew sparks near-universal condemnation with TV interviewPrince Andrew sparks near-universal condemnation with TV interviewIf Prince Andrew hoped that a TV interview about his relationship with convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein would stop the flow of negative press coverage he faced, he could not have been more wrong.
Baca lebih lajut »

Prince Andrew Clueless About Illegal Activity at Jeffrey Epstein HomesPrince Andrew Clueless About Illegal Activity at Jeffrey Epstein HomesEverything to know about Prince Andrew’s cringe-worthy interview about illegal activity at Jeffrey Epstein’s homes.
Baca lebih lajut »

Kerry Katona compares Prince Andrew on Newsnight to her This Morning interviewKerry Katona compares Prince Andrew on Newsnight to her This Morning interviewKerry Katona is thrilled that Prince Andrew has taken her title of 'car crash interview of the century'
Baca lebih lajut »

Prince Andrew Breaks Silence on Jeffrey Epstein AllegationsPrince Andrew Breaks Silence on Jeffrey Epstein AllegationsTo say that this interview by the BBC with Prince Andrew, Duke of York, about Jeffrey Epstein is Andrew putting his foot in his mouth is — at best — a gross understatement. The upshot: Andrew, the son of Queen Elizabeth, claims he didn’t sleep with 17-year-old Virginia Roberts in 2001. He, a royal, claims that he, again a member of the royal family, was at a pizza shop.
Baca lebih lajut »



Render Time: 2025-04-05 09:53:47