The Pentagon has identified a US Marine who was killed in Iraq on Saturday as Gunnery Sgt. Scott A. Koppenhafer, 35, of Mancos, Colorado.
Washington The Pentagon identified a US Marine killed in Iraq this weekend as Gunnery Sgt. Scott A. Koppenhafer.
Koppenhafer, 35, of Mancos, Colorado, was killed Saturday by enemy small arms fire while conducting combat operations, the Department of Defense said in a Sunday news release. Koppenhafer was assigned to the 2nd Marine Raider Battalion, Marine Forces Special Operations Command out of Camp Lejeune, North Carolina. The incident is under investigation, the Pentagon said.
Indonesia Berita Terbaru, Indonesia Berita utama
Similar News:Anda juga dapat membaca berita serupa dengan ini yang kami kumpulkan dari sumber berita lain.
U.S. service member killed during combat operation in IraqA United States service member who was advising Iraqi security forces was killed Saturday in the northern Nineveh province of Iraq, according to the U.S.-led coalition fighting the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria.
Baca lebih lajut »
US service member killed during combat operation in IraqA United States service member who was advising Iraqi security forces was killed Saturday in the northern Nineveh province of Iraq, according to the U.S.-led coalition fighting the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria.
Baca lebih lajut »
Germany must up defense spending, relying on U.S. 'offensive' - U.S. envoy(Corrects headline and first paragraph in Aug. 9 story, adds quote in paragraph ...
Baca lebih lajut »
Michelle Keegan's new co-star says she can 'drink us all under the table'EXCLUSIVE: Emmerdale star Joe Gilgun says Michelle is 'mesmerisingly beautiful' and is just 'one of the lads'
Baca lebih lajut »
Serena Williams defeats Naomi Osaka in rematch of controversial US Open finalSerena Williams progressed to the semifinals of the Rogers Cup on Friday by defeating Naomi Osaka 6-3 6-4, the first time the pair had met since the infamous US Open final in September of last year
Baca lebih lajut »
John Bolton heads to London for highest-ranking US visit since Boris Johnson became prime ministerNational security adviser John Bolton headed to London on Sunday to start a two-day trip of meeting key players in the new government. He is the highest ranking US official to visit the United Kingdom since Boris Johnson became prime minister.
Baca lebih lajut »