‘On the Job 2: The Missing 8’ fails to make the Oscars shortlist

Indonesia Berita Berita

‘On the Job 2: The Missing 8’ fails to make the Oscars shortlist
Indonesia Berita Terbaru,Indonesia Berita utama
  • 📰 inquirerdotnet
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 36 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 18%
  • Publisher: 86%

“On the Job 2: The Missing 8” is out of the Oscars’ race after failing to make the shortlist of film nominees for international feature film. | HMallorcaINQ

John Arcilla and Christopher de Leon in “On the Job: The Missing 8.” Image: screengrab from YouTube/Reality Entertainment

“On the Job 2: The Missing 8” is out of the Oscars’ race after failing to make the shortlist of film nominees for international feature film. The 95th Academy Awards revealed the list of shortlisted nominees on its official website on Thursday, Dec. 22, which includes the International Feature Film Category. The Erik Matti film was among the eligible entries from 92 countries, which were narrowed down by the award-giving body.

Aside from the International Feature Film, the Oscars also unveiled the shortlisted entries for Animated Short Film, Documentary Feature Film, Documentary Short Film, Live Action Short Film, Makeup and Hairstyling, Music , Music , Sound, and Visual Effects categories.

Berita ini telah kami rangkum agar Anda dapat membacanya dengan cepat. Jika Anda tertarik dengan beritanya, Anda dapat membaca teks lengkapnya di sini. Baca lebih lajut:

inquirerdotnet /  🏆 3. in PH

Indonesia Berita Terbaru, Indonesia Berita utama

Similar News:Anda juga dapat membaca berita serupa dengan ini yang kami kumpulkan dari sumber berita lain.

Oscars shortlists announced, ‘On The Job: The Missing 8’ out of raceOscars shortlists announced, ‘On The Job: The Missing 8’ out of raceThe film was the country's official entry to the 2023 Oscars.
Baca lebih lajut »

PNP-CIDG still considers 34 ‘sabungeros’ as missingPNP-CIDG still considers 34 ‘sabungeros’ as missing“I don&39;t want na bigyan po kayo ng pag-asa, ng false hope. We will still pray for a miracle,” CIDG director Police Brigadier General Ronald Lee said in a press conference.“Yes, missing pa rin. Unless may makita po tayo na ebidensya, na body of evidence ay missing pa rin po (Yes, they are still tagged as missing, unless we see a body of evidence, they are still considered as missing),” he added.
Baca lebih lajut »

Job offers pour in for Mandaue City College’s first-ever topnotcherJob offers pour in for Mandaue City College’s first-ever topnotcherMANDAUE CITY, Philippines -- The first-ever topnotcher of the Mandaue City College (MCC) is already assured of a position in city hall or at the MCC. On Wednesday, December 21, Sheryl llanasa
Baca lebih lajut »

Gomez on SIM card listing information drive: Let DICT and telcos do the job - BusinessMirrorGomez on SIM card listing information drive: Let DICT and telcos do the job - BusinessMirrorLeyte Rep. Richard Gomez on Tuesday reminded the Department of the Interior and Local Government (DILG) that it is not the role of the local government units (LGUs) to ensure that Filipinos would abide by the mandated SIM card registration. Gomez made the remarks following a recent pronouncement by Interior Secretary Benjamin Abalos Jr. that
Baca lebih lajut »

Doctors’ group raises alarm on possible job loss for 10K workers - BusinessWorld OnlineDoctors’ group raises alarm on possible job loss for 10K workers - BusinessWorld OnlineA GROUP of doctors who previously served under the government’s rural deployment program raised concern on Tuesday over the potential job losses of more than 10,000 health workers if local governments cannot sustain the Department of Health’s (DoH) human resource program. In a statement, Doctors to the Barrios Batch 28 said the government should ensure […]
Baca lebih lajut »

Missing ‘sabungeros’ already presumed dead, but no clear mastermind yet, DOJ chief says - BusinessMirrorMissing ‘sabungeros’ already presumed dead, but no clear mastermind yet, DOJ chief says - BusinessMirrorJUSTICE Secretary Jesus Crispin Remulla doused on Tuesday any hopes to the families of the more than 30 sabungeros, or cockfighting aficionados, who have been missing since 2021 that they are still alive, saying that they should all be presumed dead.” The circumstances of all of them are the same…There’s really no hope that they will
Baca lebih lajut »



Render Time: 2025-04-03 11:29:06