Omicron-hit Chinese province bans travel in rare measure against COVID

Indonesia Berita Berita

Omicron-hit Chinese province bans travel in rare measure against COVID
Indonesia Berita Terbaru,Indonesia Berita utama
  • 📰 inquirerdotnet
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 43 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 20%
  • Publisher: 86%

A northeastern Chinese province has imposed a rare travel ban on its population as the region’s Omicron outbreak helped drive China’s tally of new local COVID-19 cases so far this year higher than any recorded in 2021. | Reuters

Those who indeed must travel must notify the local police and will be subject to a quarantine requirement upon returning, according to a provincial government statement.

While the number of infections is small compared with caseloads elsewhere in the world, the rapid rate of increase has activated China’s dynamic zero COVID policy, which mandates that infections be quickly identified and contained. He noted that even with the counter-measures, a new outbreak had occurred in Shanghai, and that he felt this could lead to stiffer controls and even a city-wide lockdown.

Apple suppliers Foxconn and Unimicron Technology Corp both suspended operations in Shenzhen on Monday. Foxconn, formally known as Hon Hai Precision Industry Co, said operations would be suspended until further notice, adding it would deploy backup plants to reduce the disruption to production.In the northeastern city of Changchun, currently under lockdown, Toyota suspended production at its joint venture with China’s FAW Group.

Berita ini telah kami rangkum agar Anda dapat membacanya dengan cepat. Jika Anda tertarik dengan beritanya, Anda dapat membaca teks lengkapnya di sini. Baca lebih lajut:

inquirerdotnet /  🏆 3. in PH

Indonesia Berita Terbaru, Indonesia Berita utama

Similar News:Anda juga dapat membaca berita serupa dengan ini yang kami kumpulkan dari sumber berita lain.

Australians told to get boosters amid COVID-19 threat from new Omicron strainAustralians told to get boosters amid COVID-19 threat from new Omicron strainDaily infections in Australia could likely double in the next four to six weeks as the new BA.2 subvariant of Omicron looks set to become the dominant coronavirus strain.
Baca lebih lajut »

Antipolo LGU cancels summer-related mass gatheringsAntipolo LGU cancels summer-related mass gatheringsThe city government of Antipolo has announced the cancellation of all Lenten activities that would generate mass gatherings in the city this year as part of the measures against Covid-19.
Baca lebih lajut »

Philippines logs 564 new COVID-19 infections; active tally at 46,537Philippines logs 564 new COVID-19 infections; active tally at 46,537The Philippines on Sunday logged 564 new COVID-19 cases, bringing the nationwide tally to 3,670,739.
Baca lebih lajut »

TXT's Soobin tests positive for COVID-19TXT's Soobin tests positive for COVID-19Soobin gives a health update after testing positive for COVID-19.
Baca lebih lajut »

Average daily Covid-19 cases down to 590 - DoHAverage daily Covid-19 cases down to 590 - DoHThe Department of Health said on Monday that as of March 13, there were 1,006 severe and critical patients admitted in various hospitals.In its weekly Covid-19 case bulletin, the...
Baca lebih lajut »

TURNING POINT: The World in Catch-22TURNING POINT: The World in Catch-22NAAWAN, Misamis Orietal (MindaNews / 14 March) — The COVID-19 pandemic has slowed down, but before it could finally stop, another crisis of global magnitude has rushed in to already replace i…
Baca lebih lajut »



Render Time: 2025-04-06 05:20:49