Ombudsman probe on Sugar Order No. 4 mess continues even after OP cleared DA, SRA execs

Indonesia Berita Berita

Ombudsman probe on Sugar Order No. 4 mess continues even after OP cleared DA, SRA execs
Indonesia Berita Terbaru,Indonesia Berita utama
  • 📰 gmanews
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 27 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 14%
  • Publisher: 68%

The Office of the Ombudsman's investigation into the issuance of the order that would have allowed the importation of 300,000 metric tons of sugar last year is still ongoing, Ombudsman Samuel Martires said Wednesday.

The Office of the Ombudsman's investigation into the issuance of the order that would have allowed the importation of 300,000 metric tons of sugar last year is still ongoing, Ombudsman Samuel Martires said Wednesday.

Sugar Order No. 4 would have allowed the importation of 300,000 metric tons of sugar without President Ferdinand "Bongbong" Marcos Jr.'s approval. Asked if the Ombudsman's investigation will be affected by the OP's decision, Martires said, "Hindi [no]." Those cleared by the OP were former Agriculture undersecretary Leocadio S. Sebastian, former SRA administrator Hermenegildo Serafica, former SRA board member Roland Beltran, and former SRA board member Aurelio Gerardo Valderrama Jr.

Berita ini telah kami rangkum agar Anda dapat membacanya dengan cepat. Jika Anda tertarik dengan beritanya, Anda dapat membaca teks lengkapnya di sini. Baca lebih lajut:

gmanews /  🏆 11. in PH

Indonesia Berita Terbaru, Indonesia Berita utama

Similar News:Anda juga dapat membaca berita serupa dengan ini yang kami kumpulkan dari sumber berita lain.

Ombudsman to probe DA officials over onion procurementOmbudsman to probe DA officials over onion procurementThe Office of the Ombudsman will investigate officials of the Department of Agriculture (DA) and the Food Terminal Incorporated (FTI) over its procurement of onions worth around P500 per kilo.
Baca lebih lajut »

Ombudsman summons DA, FTI execs over onion purchaseOmbudsman summons DA, FTI execs over onion purchaseThe Office of the Ombudsman has summoned officials of the Department of Agriculture and the Food Terminal Inc. over their procurement of some P140 million worth of onions from a Nueva Ecija cooperative at P537 per kilogram. /PDI
Baca lebih lajut »

MMFF 2022 gross sales at P500 million in box officeMMFF 2022 gross sales at P500 million in box office'Deleter,' 'Family Matters,' 'Labyu with an Accent,' and 'Partners in Crime' are the top four MMFF 2022 entries based on gross sales receipts
Baca lebih lajut »

Indonesian, 2 Filipinos arrested in possession of high-powered guns in SaranganiIndonesian, 2 Filipinos arrested in possession of high-powered guns in SaranganiImage from Facebook page of Police Regional Office – 12 Public Information Office GENERAL SANTOS CITY (MindaNews / 09 January) – An Indonesian and his two Filipino companions were arrested fo…
Baca lebih lajut »

MMFF reaches target Php500M gross sales, to launch summer film festMMFF reaches target Php500M gross sales, to launch summer film festDespite the ongoing pandemic, the 2022 MMFF can be considered “a certified box office hit” as it reached its target gross sales! 🤩
Baca lebih lajut »

11 reported dead due to bad weather since Jan. 2 —OCD exec11 reported dead due to bad weather since Jan. 2 —OCD execEleven people were reported dead due to the effects of the low pressure area (LPA) located east of Surigao del Sur, Office of Civil Defense (OCD) Joint Information Center head Diego Agustin Mariano said Tuesday.
Baca lebih lajut »



Render Time: 2025-04-03 23:14:16