More than 60 bushfires are burning in the state of New South Wales in Australia

Indonesia Berita Berita

More than 60 bushfires are burning in the state of New South Wales in Australia
Indonesia Berita Terbaru,Indonesia Berita utama
  • 📰 CNN
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 38 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 19%
  • Publisher: 95%

Australian fire officials are warning of 'catastrophic fire danger' as firefighters battle dozens of blazes raging across New South Wales

Fire officials are warning of"catastrophic fire danger" as firefighters battle dozens of blazes raging across the Australian state of New South Wales.

There were 64 fires burning as of early Monday, the New South Wales Rural Fire Service said in a tweet, with 40 yet to be contained. At least three people were confirmed dead in the blazes Saturday, said NSW Rural Fire Service commissioner Shane Fitzsimmons, and another seven were missing. At that time, preliminary reports suggested more than 100 homes had been lost, Fitzsimmons said. At 6am there's 64 bush and grass fires across NSW, 40 not yet contained.

— NSW RFS November 10, 2019 Three firefighters on the north coast were injured Sunday when a tree fell across their vehicle, Fire and Rescue NSW Commissioner Paul Baxter said in a statement. At least two of the firefighters were taken to the hospital in stable condition.

Berita ini telah kami rangkum agar Anda dapat membacanya dengan cepat. Jika Anda tertarik dengan beritanya, Anda dapat membaca teks lengkapnya di sini. Baca lebih lajut:

CNN /  🏆 4. in US

Indonesia Berita Terbaru, Indonesia Berita utama

Similar News:Anda juga dapat membaca berita serupa dengan ini yang kami kumpulkan dari sumber berita lain.

Revisiting the euro’s north-south riftRevisiting the euro’s north-south riftThe divide between north and south makes reforming the currency union a tortuous process at best
Baca lebih lajut »

White South Carolina restaurant manager who enslaved, tortured black worker gets prisonWhite South Carolina restaurant manager who enslaved, tortured black worker gets prisonA South Carolina restaurant owner was sentenced to 10 years in prison for enslaving, physically beating and threatening a black employee with intellectual disabilities.
Baca lebih lajut »

United States 'very actively' asking North Korea to return to talks - South KoreaUnited States 'very actively' asking North Korea to return to talks - South KoreaThe United States is 'very actively' trying to persuade North Korea to...
Baca lebih lajut »

Pope wants to visit South Sudan next year, urges unity governmentPope wants to visit South Sudan next year, urges unity governmentPope Francis said on Sunday he wanted to make his postponed visit to South Sudan...
Baca lebih lajut »

Pope says he intends to go to South Sudan, urges dialoguePope says he intends to go to South Sudan, urges dialoguePope Francis says he intends to visit South Sudan in the coming year and calls on the country's politicians to salvage a tenuous peace deal. Hundreds of thousands of people died in the country's civil war that began in 2013.
Baca lebih lajut »

From Brazil to Mexico: Shooting Stars South of the Border for FilmsFrom Brazil to Mexico: Shooting Stars South of the Border for Films
Baca lebih lajut »



Render Time: 2025-04-05 01:15:10