Montae Nicholson Breaks Silence On Woman's Death, 'It's Been Rough'

Indonesia Berita Berita

Montae Nicholson Breaks Silence On Woman's Death, 'It's Been Rough'
Indonesia Berita Terbaru,Indonesia Berita utama
  • 📰 TMZ
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 46 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 22%
  • Publisher: 59%

'I'd like to make it known that this week has been extremely hard on not only myself but Julia's friends and family as well,' the Washington Redskins safety said.

from a suspected drug overdose.

Montae played for the Redskins vs. the Jets just 3 days later -- and Thursday, Nicholson was asked point-blank if the team pressured him to take the field.In fact, Nicholson says the Redskins organization has been"My teammates and fans ... the head office, they made it very well known that they have my back ... they could have shut the door on me and turned their backs, but they didn't.

As we previously reported, investigators believe Crabbe had been at Montae's house before the OD ... and aNicholson has NOT been accused of any criminal wrongdoing -- and says he's cooperating with police.and Montae says he plans on taking the field again. "If I can play, I'mma play," Nicholson said."I love this game. I love what it's done for me and the people around me and the opportunity that it's given me. And, if I can, I will be going."

Berita ini telah kami rangkum agar Anda dapat membacanya dengan cepat. Jika Anda tertarik dengan beritanya, Anda dapat membaca teks lengkapnya di sini. Baca lebih lajut:

TMZ /  🏆 379. in US

Indonesia Berita Terbaru, Indonesia Berita utama

Similar News:Anda juga dapat membaca berita serupa dengan ini yang kami kumpulkan dari sumber berita lain.

Montae Nicholson Will Play Sunday Amid Death Probe, Redskins SayMontae Nicholson Will Play Sunday Amid Death Probe, Redskins Say'As of right now, he is active,' Redskins head coach Bill Callahan said Wednesday.
Baca lebih lajut »

Montae Nicholson Will Play Sunday Amid Death Probe, Redskins SayMontae Nicholson Will Play Sunday Amid Death Probe, Redskins Say'As of right now, he is active,' Redskins head coach Bill Callahan said Wednesday.
Baca lebih lajut »

Rod Stewart breaks silence after pulling out of the Royal Variety PerformanceRod Stewart breaks silence after pulling out of the Royal Variety PerformanceRod Stewart has broken his silence after having to pull out of the Royal Variety Performance on Monday night – which was attended by Prince William and Kate Middleton
Baca lebih lajut »

Axed Scarlett Moffatt says Saturday Night Takeaway will be 'amazing' without herAxed Scarlett Moffatt says Saturday Night Takeaway will be 'amazing' without herScarlett broke her silence on Saturday Night Takeaway after it emerged she was dropped from her dream job
Baca lebih lajut »

Transgender activists honor 22 slain victims in United States, 331 worldwideTransgender activists honor 22 slain victims in United States, 331 worldwideLayleen Cubilette-Polanco had experienced some rough patches in her 27 years but...
Baca lebih lajut »



Render Time: 2025-04-03 08:43:47