(1st UPDATE) Paris prosecutor Laure Beccuau says possible racist motives would be part of the investigation, but Kurdish representatives said it should be considered as a terror attack.
PARIS, France – Renewed clashes broke out in Paris on Saturday, December 25, between police and members of the Kurdish community angry at the killing on Friday of three members of their community.
A gunman carried out the killings at a Kurdish cultural centre and nearby cafe on Friday in a busy part of Paris’ 10th district, stunning a community preparing to commemorate the 10th anniversary of the unresolved murder of three activists. After an angry crowd clashed with police on Friday afternoon, the Kurdish democratic council in France organised a gathering on Saturday at Republic Square.
Friday’s murders came ahead of the anniversary of the killings of three Kurdish women in Paris in January 2013.
Indonesia Berita Terbaru, Indonesia Berita utama
Similar News:Anda juga dapat membaca berita serupa dengan ini yang kami kumpulkan dari sumber berita lain.
Paris gunman kills 3 in attack on Kurdish cafe(1st UPDATE) The Paris prosecutor says the suspect was previously known to the authorities and that a possible racist dimension to the attack would be investigated.
Baca lebih lajut »
DOST-PCIEERD, TikTok announce winners of their 1st Pinoy Science STAR CampThe Nation's Leading Newspaper
Baca lebih lajut »
Marcos strikes out revolving fund of DepEd TV in 2023 budget(1st UPDATE) President Ferdinand Marcos Jr. says 'there is no law authorizing DepEd to establish a revolving fund for the purpose'
Baca lebih lajut »
Malonzo banking on Ginebra guidance in 1st PBA finals tripJamie Malonzo gets his first taste of the PBA finals as Barangay Ginebra battles guest team Bay Area for the Commissioner's Cup crown.
Baca lebih lajut »
China angered, Taiwan cheered by new US defense act(1st UPDATE) Taiwan's Defense Ministry expresses its thanks for the US legislation, saying it shows the importance Washington attached to Taiwan-US ties and strengthening the island's security
Baca lebih lajut »
Reina Mae Nasino, others walk free from jail after posting bail(1st UPDATE) The court has already granted the three's petition for bail as early as December 12, citing the prosecution’s failure to prove that evidence of guilt is strong
Baca lebih lajut »