Jussie Smollett returns to work on 'Empire' after judge sets $100,000 bail

Indonesia Berita Berita

Jussie Smollett returns to work on 'Empire' after judge sets $100,000 bail
Indonesia Berita Terbaru,Indonesia Berita utama
  • 📰 Newsweek
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 1 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 4%
  • Publisher: 52%

Smollett's lawyers maintain the actor's innocence in the face of claims he staged a racist and homophobic attack in January.

Berita ini telah kami rangkum agar Anda dapat membacanya dengan cepat. Jika Anda tertarik dengan beritanya, Anda dapat membaca teks lengkapnya di sini. Baca lebih lajut:

Newsweek /  🏆 468. in US

Indonesia Berita Terbaru, Indonesia Berita utama

Similar News:Anda juga dapat membaca berita serupa dengan ini yang kami kumpulkan dari sumber berita lain.

Judge sets $100,000 bond for Jussie Smollett, orders 'Empire' actor's passport surrenderedJudge sets $100,000 bond for Jussie Smollett, orders 'Empire' actor's passport surrendered'Empire' actor Jussie Smollett was arrested in Chicago early Thursday morning for allegedly filing a false report of a crime, police said.
Baca lebih lajut »

Bail set for Jussie Smollett, who police say used ‘anger of racism to promote his career’Bail set for Jussie Smollett, who police say used ‘anger of racism to promote his career’A judge on Thursday set a $100,000 bond for “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett, who is accused of staging an attack against himself in Chicago last month. The bond hearing came hours after Chicago police detailed its investigation in a morning press conference that strongly condemned Smollett.
Baca lebih lajut »

Jussie Smollett apologizes to the 'Empire' cast and crew but insists that he's innocentJussie Smollett apologizes to the 'Empire' cast and crew but insists that he's innocentWhen Jussie Smollett called the cast and crew of the television show 'Empire' together Thursday night, they were expecting the actor to come clean about what really happened, a person at the meeting told CNN.
Baca lebih lajut »

Fox is considering its options after 'Empire' star Jussie Smollett charged with faking attackFox is considering its options after 'Empire' star Jussie Smollett charged with faking attack20th Century Fox Television is is evaluating its options after 'Empire' star Jussie Smollet was charged Thursday on the suspicion of filing a false report.
Baca lebih lajut »



Render Time: 2025-04-04 23:11:27