Jury finds Canadian rapper Tory Lanez guilty of shooting Megan Thee Stallion

Indonesia Berita Berita

Jury finds Canadian rapper Tory Lanez guilty of shooting Megan Thee Stallion
Indonesia Berita Terbaru,Indonesia Berita utama
  • 📰 inquirerdotnet
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 7 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 6%
  • Publisher: 86%

Daystar Peterson, the Canadian rapper known as Tory Lanez, was found guilty by a Los Angeles jury of shooting fellow artist Megan Thee Stallion in both of her feet after an argument in 2020, prosecutors said. | Reuters

The jury found Lanez, 30, guilty of three felony counts: carrying a loaded and unregistered firearm in a vehicle; assault with a semiautomatic handgun; and discharging a firearm with gross negligence. Lanez faces over 20 years in prison.A lawyer for Megan Thee Stallion said after the verdict: “The jury got it right. I am thankful there is justice for Meg.”

Grammy-winning rapper Megan Thee Stallion, 27, had earlier testified she had been shot in the feet after leaving a pool party.

Berita ini telah kami rangkum agar Anda dapat membacanya dengan cepat. Jika Anda tertarik dengan beritanya, Anda dapat membaca teks lengkapnya di sini. Baca lebih lajut:

inquirerdotnet /  🏆 3. in PH

Indonesia Berita Terbaru, Indonesia Berita utama

Similar News:Anda juga dapat membaca berita serupa dengan ini yang kami kumpulkan dari sumber berita lain.

Megan Young on meeting Lea Salonga anewMegan Young on meeting Lea Salonga anewMegan Young couldn’t contain her happiness having been able to hobnob anew with her idol, award-winning actress and singer Lea Salonga, recently.
Baca lebih lajut »

Justin Bieber nears $200-million deal to sell music rights - BusinessWorld OnlineJustin Bieber nears $200-million deal to sell music rights - BusinessWorld OnlinePOP star Justin Bieber is nearing a deal worth about $200 million to sell his music rights to Blackstone Inc.-backed Hipgnosis Songs Capital, the Wall Street Journal reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with the matter. The potential deal includes the Canadian artist’s interest in both his publishing and recorded music catalog, according to the […]
Baca lebih lajut »

Justin Bieber slams H&M ‘trash’ merchandise featuring his image - BusinessWorld OnlineJustin Bieber slams H&M ‘trash’ merchandise featuring his image - BusinessWorld OnlineCOPENHAGEN — Pop singer Justin Bieber lashed out at H&M over clothes featuring the Canadian artist’s image and lyrics, saying the Swedish fashion retailer had not obtained his approval. “The H&M merch they made of me is trash and I didn’t approve it,” Mr. Bieber wrote in an Instagram story on Monday, encouraging his 270 […]
Baca lebih lajut »

Reina Mae Nasino, others walk free from jail after posting bailReina Mae Nasino, others walk free from jail after posting bail(1st UPDATE) The court has already granted the three's petition for bail as early as December 12, citing the prosecution’s failure to prove that evidence of guilt is strong
Baca lebih lajut »

Court issues release order for Reina Mae Nasino, 2 companions after posting bailCourt issues release order for Reina Mae Nasino, 2 companions after posting bailThe court has already granted the three's petition for bail as early as December 12, citing the prosecution’s failure to prove that evidence of guilt is strong.
Baca lebih lajut »



Render Time: 2025-04-05 18:20:40