Fernando Tatis Jr. ‘feels remorseful’ about PED ban: Padres manager

Indonesia Berita Berita

Fernando Tatis Jr. ‘feels remorseful’ about PED ban: Padres manager
Indonesia Berita Terbaru,Indonesia Berita utama
  • 📰 nypost
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 25 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 13%
  • Publisher: 67%

Padres manager Bob Melvin reached out to banned All-Star shortstop Fernando Tatis Jr. in a phone call Saturday and said the player “feels remorseful.”

in a phone call Saturday and said the player “feels remorseful.”

Asked by a reporter whether he would want Tatis to speak to his teammates about what happened, Melvin replied: “I don’t know where and when that would potentially happen, so I’m not sure at this point.” Tatis had surgery in mid-March and had been expected to join the Padres soon to help them make a push for an NL wild-card berth; they’re currently third in the race for one of those three spots. San Diego entered Saturday’s game against Washington with a record of 64-51.

Berita ini telah kami rangkum agar Anda dapat membacanya dengan cepat. Jika Anda tertarik dengan beritanya, Anda dapat membaca teks lengkapnya di sini. Baca lebih lajut:

nypost /  🏆 91. in US

Indonesia Berita Terbaru, Indonesia Berita utama

Similar News:Anda juga dapat membaca berita serupa dengan ini yang kami kumpulkan dari sumber berita lain.

Padres Manager Bob Melvin: Tatis Is ’Remorseful’ About PED BanPadres Manager Bob Melvin: Tatis Is ’Remorseful’ About PED BanThe All-Star shortstop will miss the rest of the season after receiving an 80-game ban for violating MLB’s Joint Drug Prevention and Treatment Program.
Baca lebih lajut »

Opinion: Should Padres fans dream big this year or brace for another heartbreak?Opinion: Should Padres fans dream big this year or brace for another heartbreak?Last week we asked: After recent trades, the Padres are more talented than ever. Where on a spectrum ranging from dreaming about a first World Series championship to bracing for another letdown are you, and why?
Baca lebih lajut »

Padres pregame: Soto, Bell return to Nationals ParkPadres pregame: Soto, Bell return to Nationals ParkPadres playing the first of seven in their next 10 games the Nationals, worst team in majors
Baca lebih lajut »

Talking with ... Padres first baseman Josh BellTalking with ... Padres first baseman Josh BellJosh Bell settling in with Padres after the trade from the Washington Nationals
Baca lebih lajut »

Padres star Tatis suspended 80 games for positive drug testPadres star Tatis suspended 80 games for positive drug testSan Diego Padres Fernando Tatis Jr. has been suspended for 80 games after testing positive for a performance-enhancing substance.
Baca lebih lajut »

Millie Bobby Brown Just Chopped Her Waist-Length Hair Into a BobMillie Bobby Brown Just Chopped Her Waist-Length Hair Into a BobThis is shaping up to be the biggest cut of the summer.
Baca lebih lajut »



Render Time: 2025-04-06 10:34:38