The Department of Health (DOH) has assured the release of the Covid-19 allowance for health workers across the Western Visayas region.
DR. Adriano Suba-an, Western Visayas director of the Department of Health , supervises Covid-19 vaccination for minors at the Aleosan District Hospital in Alimodian town, Iloilo province.
“We are fast-tracking the processing and release of the One Covid-19 allowance to all eligible public and private health care workers and non-HCWs in health facilities who have been involved in Covid-19 response,” said DOH-6 Director Adriano Suba-an. Dr. Maria Socorro Colmenares-Quiñon, chief health officer of the Iloilo provincial government, had earlier said that the DOH-6 downloads the fund from the national government.
He added there are some delays in the release of the OCA as some have not fully submitted the requirements such as Daily Time Record , Landbank account numbers, or certificates of tax exemption.
Indonesia Berita Terbaru, Indonesia Berita utama
Similar News:Anda juga dapat membaca berita serupa dengan ini yang kami kumpulkan dari sumber berita lain.
Vax makers starting to apply for full authorization of their Covid-19 vaccines—DOHThe Department of Health (DOH) said that aside from Janssen–some vaccine manufacturers have also started applying for a Certificate of Product Registration (CPR) for their respective Covid-19 vaccines.
Baca lebih lajut »
DOH cites higher COVID-19 vaccination rate, CDC bill as 2022 achievementsThe Department of Health (DOH) on Tuesday cited the higher COVID-19 vaccination rate and the passage of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) bill on final reading in the House of Representatives as among the department’s accomplishments this year.
Baca lebih lajut »
DOH records 626 new COVID-19 cases; active tally drops to 17,263The Department of Health (DOH) on Tuesday recorded 626 new infections, while the tally of active cases went down to 17,263.
Baca lebih lajut »
DOH logs 823 new COVID-19 cases WednesdayThe Department of Health on Wednesday logged 823 new COVID-19 cases, an increase from Tuesday&39;s total after four straight days of new decreasing new cases.
Baca lebih lajut »
Monovalent Covid-19 vaccine implementation to continue despite arrival of bivalent type–DOHThe Department of Health (DOH) assured that the current stock of monovalent Covid-19 vaccines will still be used even once the bivalent vaccines arrive in the country.
Baca lebih lajut »
Possible extension of Covid-19 state of calamity under discussion between DOH, MalacañangThe Department of Health (DOH) and the Malacañang Palace are currently discussing the possibility of extending the Covid-19 state of calamity.
Baca lebih lajut »