Bugatti cautious on more practical vehicle for second model line

Indonesia Berita Berita

Bugatti cautious on more practical vehicle for second model line
Indonesia Berita Terbaru,Indonesia Berita utama
  • 📰 motorauthority
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 30 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 15%
  • Publisher: 68%

Don't look for an EV or SUV in Bugatti's lineup for at least the next 10 years.

However, things have taken a turn since Bugatti's merger last fall with the hypercar division of electric vehicle technology company Rimac, to form thepublished on Tuesday, Achim Anscheidt, Bugatti's design chief, said the brand is now concerned a more practical, higher volume model could dilute the exclusivity of Bugatti.“We always had an idea of what a second model line could be,” he said.

Anscheidt didn't completely rule out the idea, however. He said if Bugatti were too launch a model with higher volumes, then it would require the hypercar line to become even more exclusive to ensure some balance between the two. Winkelmann's predecessor, Wolfgang Duerheimer, revealed in 2016 that four options were on the table for Bugatti's second model line: a sedan, SUV, EV, and more attainable supercar. Given the trend toward SUVs, with even Ferrari launching one earlier in SeptemberBugatti has plenty of time to decide as Mate Rimac in an interview with

Berita ini telah kami rangkum agar Anda dapat membacanya dengan cepat. Jika Anda tertarik dengan beritanya, Anda dapat membaca teks lengkapnya di sini. Baca lebih lajut:

motorauthority /  🏆 61. in US

Indonesia Berita Terbaru, Indonesia Berita utama

Similar News:Anda juga dapat membaca berita serupa dengan ini yang kami kumpulkan dari sumber berita lain.

San Leandro police find dogs safe in owner's stolen SUVSan Leandro police find dogs safe in owner's stolen SUVSan Leandro police were able to reunite a man with his stolen truck and his two dogs Sunday.
Baca lebih lajut »

Kaitlan Collins to cohost new CNN morning show with Don LemonKaitlan Collins to cohost new CNN morning show with Don LemonCollins became CNN’s youngest-ever chief White House correspondent at 29-years-old and will now serve as co-anchor and chief correspondent for the show.
Baca lebih lajut »

Pedestrian dies after hit by SUV in east Oak Cliff neighborhood, police sayPedestrian dies after hit by SUV in east Oak Cliff neighborhood, police sayA man died Saturday after being struck by a SUV while he was in a crosswalk in the east Oak Cliff neighborhood, according to Dallas Police. The pedestrian,...
Baca lebih lajut »

Pedestrian struck, killed by SUV in Atlantic CountyPedestrian struck, killed by SUV in Atlantic CountyThe woman was hit Saturday on Route 40 in Hamilton, according to police.
Baca lebih lajut »

2023 Honda CR-V First Drive Review: Still the Best Compact SUV?2023 Honda CR-V First Drive Review: Still the Best Compact SUV?Honda’s stalwart CR-V crossover is all new, but has it lost some ground as the gold standard?
Baca lebih lajut »



Render Time: 2025-04-03 18:29:54