“There earlier had been worries of the man having been radicalized.' He added that there were “complicated assessments related to the motive, and it will take time before this is clarified.' He didn't elaborate on what was meant by being radicalized.
KONGSBERG, Norway — The bow-and-arrow rampage by a man who killed five people in a small town near Norway's capital appeared to be a terrorist act, authorities said Thursday, a bizarre and shocking attack in a Scandinavian country where violent crime is rare.
“The screaming was so intense and horrifying there was never any doubt something very serious was going on," said Kurt Einar Voldseth, who had returned home from an errand when he heard the commotion. "I can only describe it as a ‘death scream,’ and it burned into my mind.” ”We do not know what the motivation of the perpetrator is,” Sjoevold said in English. “We have to wait for the outcome of the investigation.”
Police were alerted to a man shooting arrows about 6:15 p.m. Regional prosecutor Ann Iren Svane Mathiassen, told The Associated Press that after his arrest, the attacker “clearly described what he had done. He admitted killing the five people.”
Indonesia Berita Terbaru, Indonesia Berita utama
Similar News:Anda juga dapat membaca berita serupa dengan ini yang kami kumpulkan dari sumber berita lain.
Several dead in Norway bow-and-arrow attack, man arrestedA man armed with a bow and arrows killed several people and wounded others in southeastern Norway on Wednesday, police said, adding that they had arrested the suspect.
Baca lebih lajut »
Assailant with bow and arrows kills 5 people in NorwayCOPENHAGEN, Denmark (AP) — A man armed with a bow and arrows killed five people Wednesday near the Norwegian capital of Oslo before he was arrested, authorities said. The police chief in the town of Kongsberg said there was “a confrontation” between officers and the assailant, but he did not elaborate.
Baca lebih lajut »
Suspect charged after 5 killed in Norway bow and arrow attack, police saySeveral people have been killed and several were injured by an attacker in the Norwegian town of Kongsberg, 85km to the West of the capital Oslo, a press officer for Norwegian Police told CNN on Wednesday.
Baca lebih lajut »
Danish man suspected of killing five with bow-and-arrow in NorwayA 37-year-old Danish citizen is suspected of killing five people in a bow-and-arrow attack in the Norwegian town of Kongsberg in a rare incident of mass killing in Norway, police said on Thursday.
Baca lebih lajut »
5 dead, 2 injured in random bow and arrow attack in NorwayAuthorities say a suspect is under arrest after a bow and arrow attack that killed five people and wounded two others in Norway.
Baca lebih lajut »