26 women allege sexual assault and 2 women claim rape by ​incarcerated men who ​allegedly bribed an Indiana jail officer for keys to their cells

Indonesia Berita Berita

26 women allege sexual assault and 2 women claim rape by ​incarcerated men who ​allegedly bribed an Indiana jail officer for keys to their cells
Indonesia Berita Terbaru,Indonesia Berita utama
  • 📰 CNN
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 23 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 13%
  • Publisher: 95%

Both lawsuits say the women suffered physical, emotional and psychological injuries in violation of their constitutional rights.

Twenty-eight incarcerated women in Indiana have alleged in two separate federal lawsuits that they were ​threatened or sexually assaulted, including two who said they were raped, last year by ​men incarcerated at the same facility who, according to one of the lawsuits, bribed a corrections officer with $1,000 to obtain the keys to their jail cells.

The women are suing Clark County Sheriff Jamey Noel, former Clark County jail officer David Lowe and unidentified jail officers in two federal civil rights actions filed in the US District Court for the Southern District of Indiana. The lawsuits stem from events that ​the plaintiffs say​ took place in the Clark County Jail in Jeffersonville on the evening of October 23 ​into the morning of October 24 2021, attorneys for both lawsuits told CNN.

Berita ini telah kami rangkum agar Anda dapat membacanya dengan cepat. Jika Anda tertarik dengan beritanya, Anda dapat membaca teks lengkapnya di sini. Baca lebih lajut:

CNN /  🏆 4. in US

Indonesia Berita Terbaru, Indonesia Berita utama

Similar News:Anda juga dapat membaca berita serupa dengan ini yang kami kumpulkan dari sumber berita lain.

Kentucky floods’ death toll stands at 26 as Beshear expects to be ‘finding bodies for weeks’Kentucky floods’ death toll stands at 26 as Beshear expects to be ‘finding bodies for weeks’At least 26 people have died in devastating floods that ripped through eastern Kentucky and the death toll is only expected to rise, the state’s governor Andy Beshear said Sunday.
Baca lebih lajut »

At least 26 dead in devastating Kentucky flooding, with more expected, governor saysAt least 26 dead in devastating Kentucky flooding, with more expected, governor saysThe death toll in the devastating flooding that hit eastern Kentucky is continuing to rise as more rain threatens the region, according to officials.
Baca lebih lajut »

Death toll rises to 26 as Kentucky remains in search and rescue mode after fatal floodDeath toll rises to 26 as Kentucky remains in search and rescue mode after fatal floodMore rain is expected to strike an already drenched and devastated Kentucky as rescuers look for missing people and thousands struggle to recover without power.
Baca lebih lajut »

Kentucky floods kill at least 26, number to keep rising, governor saysKentucky floods kill at least 26, number to keep rising, governor saysAt least 26 people, including children, have died in floods unleashed by torrential rains in eastern Kentucky, and more fatalities are predicted with authorities expecting to continue finding bodies for weeks, Governor Andy Beshear said on Sunday.
Baca lebih lajut »

26 Things From Amazon To Make Any Vacations You Take This Summer A Lot More Stylish26 Things From Amazon To Make Any Vacations You Take This Summer A Lot More StylishBecause when you plan a vacation, you also plan the 'gram.
Baca lebih lajut »



Render Time: 2025-04-06 14:42:54